About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Open for business!



Isn't she cute? My salon is complete! I love it.
Justus was the first haircut done in my salon and then Tristan.
I knew it was a real salon as soon as I filled the Barbacide jar with solution and added my cutting combs.
My husband worked very hard to create this room for me and my Dad helped out alot.
I LOVE IT! Hey, call me and I'll help you look Marvelous!

6 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Vickie that looks so awesome! How exciting for you. I wish I was there to get my hair done!
Love you

Unknown said...

I am so jelous I have my chair in the kitchen and my shampoo bowl is sitting in the garage wishing it was hooked up. I don't do as much hair as you but it would be an incentive to do more.

Annie said...

It's gorgeous, Vickie!!! How exciting for you. Your husband is extremely talented!

I love the colors you've selected...

XOXO
Annie

Carolee said...

I can't believe it. It looks so nice. I am glad you have your own space and I'm sure your family is too. I look forward to rinsing backward:)

Jackie said...

I so wish I was there to get a trim!! One day, I am so coming your way.

Hezstone said...

HOW AWESOME! I am green with jealousy! That is so great! I bet you are loving it!