About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

HOME

I love home. I love my kitchen where I can make delicious food for my family, I love baking cookies or bread before my boys come home from school so they can smell something yummy when they walk in the door.

I love my sitting room. I love to sit on the couch with my cat Huck and look out the window together. I love to watch his tail twitch when he sees a bird or another cat.

I love my bedroom. I love going into my bedroom when there are no clothes waiting to be folded and put away.

I love my Scentsy room, especially when it is clean and organized, which it is not.

I love that I have my family to share a home with.

Home is where your story begins.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I would love to see your home! One day!! Happy home!!

Carolee said...

love the additions to the landing. Home is the very best place to be:)

mountainrunnermike said...

It is not home without you. When you are gone the sun light does not shine as bright in out home as when you are here, and that is not because I have to have the blinds all shut to sleep all day long.

We love and thank you for all that you do for us.

I will bring the fish home tomorrow, or I mean today since I am sitting up all night on my day off.
MRM