About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It is official...



It is official, today I purchased the first bag of Cadbury mini eggs while shopping at the local Wal-Mart. Justus and I absolutely love the mini eggs and I know that Lori doesn't think they are bad either. Even though snow may still be on the ground I have been inspired to take down the Valentine's decor and tomorrow I will bring out some Sspring things to go with the Spring mini eggs.
I suggest you all go purchase a bag before they all get bought up... oh, you are on a diet so you can look 'scent'sational? Then perhaps you will have to chose mashed cauliflower instead (sorry Annie).

7 comments:

Erin. said...

I looked through an entire aisle of Easter garb yesterday at Harmons and not ONE BAG of mini eggs. Eat a few (thousand) for me and I will keep trying to locate myself a bag. Oh, and for a real treat, throw them in the freezer and eat them that way....my mouth is watering just thinking about it....

Carolee said...

That is the "coming of spring's" true sign. Not tulips or pansies, but Cadbury mini eggs. Lucky for me my boot camp ends before Easter so I shall stock up myself too:) For now, enjoy for me.

Lori Villarreal said...

HEE HEE I will go to the store and purchase mine and one for ann too. Oh and one for Mimi too. So lucky I am not at boot camp!

Annie said...

Just looking at the picture made me drool on my keyboard. I've been thinking about the fruity tootsie rolls lately, too. Well,fantasizing might be a better word, though. Who needs James McAvoy when one has the fruity tootsies to snuggle up with?

hmmmm?

Vickie said...

Gals,
can I tell you it is so encouraging to know that you all feel as passionately as me about the minis.
Vickie

Hezstone said...

Okay...first off..
Lori-I don't see my name on that list of "bags" to get...hmm?
Ann-Sweetie you musn't be eating enough calories..you're not making any sense..."Who needs James McAvoy when one has the fruity tootsies to snuggle up with?" So NOT the same thing. and Vickie..
Thanks a lot..the power of suggestion is causing an affect of me getting my keys and heading to Walmart RIGHT NOW!! Don't want to be left out!

Candace said...

I just finished my first bag yesterday!!! I have been hooked on those buggers sinc ehigh school! how can they be so good!!!