About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring has Sprung!



It is official, Spring has sprung in My Shop.
This morning Cotton and I hung my salon art. I was so thankful for him and that he was so willing to help me get this on the wall.
Mike and I went to Home Depot last weekend and purchased everything we needed to hang my project for under $20.
The small Hydrangea is from Farmer Grant's Vineyard Garden Center, isn't she lovely? Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

mountainrunnermike said...

I am so thankful for a tall helpful son.
You are so talented.
Love Ya!!
MRM