About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life is good

Well, this morning my sister left on a jet plane and I don't know when she'll be back again and I already miss her, we had so much fun together and with our mom and dad too.
So, as soon as my sister left the building I started making Strawberry freezer jam. I ended up with 19 pints and I am just tickled with the yield.
Would you take a look at my finished Bohemian bag, this is a cutie and I will tell you it took a little work to finish, but I love it! I think in the fall I will make another. I am so thankful for my sister Lori and I am glad she had the opportunity to come to Utah and relax a little, I think she may be in for a few awesome changes with her family (wink,wink).

5 comments:

Annie said...

SO glad you had fun!

I LOVE your cute new purse, Vickie! Did Lori's and your mom's turn out?

Can't wait for you to visit AZ again!

Sassy said...

WOWZERS!!!!! I ♥ your cute bohemian baggity bag!!!! It is killer like my sis would say!!!! You are amazing.....your jam is beautiful and it makes my mouth water looking at it....

So glad you had a great time together....before she left on a jet plane {I ♥ that song} one of my favorites way back when...HAPPY SATURDAY!

Sassy said...

My home is beginning to smell especially yummy tonight like baked apple pie because of a kindness from a friend I have never met and yet somehow I feel like I know.....how kind of you to send a gift with your sis back to Arizona for me...too too kind I tell ya! I LOVE IT! Shawny gave it to me a little bit ago. It is way cute and pretty cool the way it plugs in and all...THANK ♥ YOU ♥ I ♥ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me said...

I must say, Vickie, your taste in crafts is right up my alley! I love, LOVE, LOVE all the stuff you have made! It makes me so happy just seeing pictures of all the cute stuff you've made!

sQuish8 said...

Those are so very cute!