About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference cinnamon rolls




My sister makes cinnamon rolls for each General Conference, therefore I must make cinnamon rolls for every General Conference. My family looks forward to this tradition more than I do, but when I actually get to the process I enjoy making them. Justus ate 2 in about 4 minutes and Mike and I had to tell him no more for fear that his stomach would blow. I love my family and I know they will always remember cinnamon rolls at conference time.

5 comments:

Carolee said...

looks very yummy! it's a brave woman who will take a picture of the inside of her oven. perhaps you should share that recipe with your peeps:)

Sassy said...

What a great memory for your fam...isn't a teenage boy's idea of a balanced diet..a cinnamon roll in each hand????? That is one of my favorite smells ever is cinnamon rolls baking...

Erin. said...

I agree with Carolee...I was waiting for the recipe to be posted so I could try them out! You're a good mom....

mountainrunnermike said...

I love conference time. Our boys are so blessed to have a mother that will take the time to do this for them. It might be the one thing that brings them back to conference each year for the rest of their lives.
Love you,
MRM

Candace said...

Has it really been 6 whole days since you last blogged!?! So have you heard of twittering?!?!? oh it would blow your mind!!