About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Trifle


This was a delicious Easter Sunday dessert that is easy to make.

Strawberry Spring Trifle
Bake one white cake mix according to directions, let cool completely and cut into bitesize squares.

2 pounds strawberries washed and quartered

one large box vanilla pudding
one 14.5 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
one cup cold milk
whisk above 3 ingredients for 2 minutes and then fold in
one small tub cool whip.

In trifle bowl layer pudding, cake, and strawberries, repeat and end with pudding.
Yummy Clark!

3 comments:

Sassy said...

OH MY STINKIN' HECK!!!!! That looks de-lish! I'll bet everyone ♥'d it!

Carolee said...

OMGosh. that looks delicious! I'll take two.

Annie said...

I just licked my monitor.