About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flip Flops


Sister and I went to the mall today in search of our official 2009 flip flops. After stopping at See's for 2 rum nougats each we decided on the Vans flip flops. Due to the recession we were more frugal than usual on this purchase and we both feel very good about that. Tomorrow we are going to meet my husband at the Draper Temple and I am so excited for Lori to see it inside.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

oooooooo...I think you ought to take some RUM nouguts {sp?} to the temple with you...hahahaha...JK


Going barefoot is cheaper in this recession...I need a new pair of flip flops too...I like the van ones...good choice!