About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gardner Village






Today Mom, Dad, Lori and I ventured to Gardner Village and we had great fun. These pics of Dad, Lori and me are funny to look at because we were taking turns holding the camera out in front of us and trying to get us all in the pic. We giggled so hard at ourselves when we checked out the pics, then finally an innocent bystander helped us out and got all three of us in a pic.
Aren't my Mom and Dad such a cute couple?

5 comments:

Carolee said...

Love, soft as an easy chair....(Frank and Amanda theme song) It looks like fun,fun,fun to me. Hope you ate at Archibald's and had fish and chips, mmmm.

Jackie said...

So stinking jealous right now of the two of you. I wish I was there.

Sassy said...

Your mom and dad are just the cutest two little lovebirds!!!!! Your pic's make me laugh...what a fun memory.....


Our Bishop is Bishop Gardner and I think he has talked about this place...I think it is like his fam's thing or something like that...you know what....I really don't know what I'm talking about or why I'm even going on about it...sorry!!! I think maybe my last marble has rolled away....

Sassy said...

I forgot to tell you when I started rambling that I gave both you and your cute sis Lori an award...




why....because I wanted to!

Candace said...

I have never been there! is it fun!