About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bunnies prefer chocolate



After 3 consecutive Springs of working on this applique quilt I am terribly excited to say "I HAVE FINISHED BUNNIES PREFER CHOCOLATE!" I fell in love with this quilt 3 years ago and had so much fun with my Mom finding the materials to make it, then came the three Springs of working on it and I loved watching each square come to life. We both finished our bunny quilts this Spring and I love them. Bunnies may prefer chocolate, but I prefer chocolate bunnies.

5 comments:

Carolee said...

worth every stitch! it is beautiful and a treasure for sure. someday i will make a quilt, but nothing that complex. you are very talented.

Erva Fitzsimmons said...

I broke down and sampled the pickeled eggs. I have only eaten 4 so far and oh are they good.

Sassy said...

You ALL are so talented...I ♥ the quilt...it's gorgeous!

Lori Villarreal said...

That quilt is beautiful. You think your better than me.

Annie said...

Gorgeous, Vickie! I am so envious of the talent you and your sister have.