About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sisters


Can I tell you all that tomorrow my sister will be here for 10 lovely days! She, and I had such a wonderful time at Thanksgiving just hanging out. I wanted to share this pic of us last November on our way to Sonic for a Diet Coke. Love you sister!

4 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Love our shoes. I like peanut butter! Cant wait till tomorrow!

Sassy said...

WHERE DO YOU GIRLIES SHOP????? D.I.???? I am so jealous of you guys getting to hang out....I wish I could go visit mine...we always have so much fun together....Have a wonderful visit!!!!!!!!

Carolee said...

Your sister sure has aged, poor girl. You look great though. Which one is you? Have a blast!

The Queen Bee said...

You were right, your sister DOES look alot older than you! Have a great time- leisure ladies!