About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tulips


When my sister and her sister-in-law Devra arrived Tuesday we had lunch at the Paradise Bakery and somehow our conversation went in the direction of vaginas, I think what provoked this was a sign for an Italian restaraunt with the name La Vigna. Anyway, I proposed that the vagina be referred to as a flower name such as an 'Orchid' (isn't that prettier than vagina?), or what about a Tulip?

4 comments:

Carolee said...

well, there are two lips to the vaginal thingie, so...Tulip it is. I like it.

Jackie said...

I must agree TULIP it is!! HEEE HEE

Annie said...

I'm SO disappointed I missed this conversation!!! SO glad you are having a fun time...

XOXO

Sassy said...

OKAAAAAAY....I would have loved to be in on that conversation...Tulip works....my sis and I just call it Betty....but Tulip could be a way better name LOL