About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Let's get physical


After enjoying that delicious trifle I thought I'd better get out and get moving, so I stretched and ran 4 miles, NOT.
I borrowed this pic from Fat & Sassy & Mr. Wonderful, my niece Shawny's boyfriend's mom's blog. She is so funny I laugh out loud when reading her blog. You can check Keola's blog out at fatsassyandmrwonderful.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Hezstone said...

Wow...you know I think you and lori could pull that move with your new wrap around skirts!! I want a picture of it!!

Sassy said...

Hey aunt Vickie!!!! I am so glad you got your easter card. I knew that you would love it. I love you and think of you often. Hugs and Kisses!!
Shawny

Sassy said...

Isn't Shawny just so sweet???? We sure ♥ her! You are too funny...that Granny is awesomely limber!!!! I want to be like her when I grow up...She is my goal! I had a little girl in kindergarten once and her name was spelled Keola which is also pronouced just like mine...Kayola...but that is the hawaiian spelling for it...just remember Crayola{which was my nickname all of growing up} and you'll remember mine...she was the only person I have ever met with my name...I wish you lived closer...I think we could have lots of fun together. Keep working on your leg lifts girlfriend!