About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Party!


Today I went to see Dr. Melendez for my pre-op visit. He sent me home with a prescription and I took it to Cecil's Pharmacy and put the rx on the counter, greeted the pharmacist and said: "I would like one large bowel prep kit please", to which he smiled and said he could oblige me with that. Does anybody care to join me tomorrow for bowel cleaning after 5:00p.m.? (While supplies last).
Peace out.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, God love ya, Vickie! I hope you have a tv close to your banyo. I'm so surprised that Lori didn't stay for this particular joy--sisters share EVERYTHING. :)

XO
Annie

Unknown said...

OOOO! Bowel preps are soooo much fun! ;) Not really, but funny? VERRRRRY! Speaking from experience --Buy some baby wipes, and don't even bother buttoning the pants! (what? You think tmi? I.have.no.shame!) Happy prepping!

Unknown said...

I know people who pay good money for a good bowel cleansing. just think of it a holistic spa treatment.

Sassy said...

Rotter rooter that's the game...you'll have the cleanest pipes in town....

Been there done that...it probably would help me drop a few lbs. if I would do it again...good luck on your surgery.

Erva Fitzsimmons said...

On your mark, Get Set, Go and Go and Go! Jes Kiddin' Hope you can get all that stuff down. Refrigerate it. It makes it a little easier. Our prayers are with you for the surgery. Love ya
Erva

Carolee said...

"Shitters full"

sQuish8 said...

I feel for you I really do! Hope everything came out ok. Er um I mean, hope the surgery went ok. Love you, Vj