About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shameless Scentsy plug.

 


Join Segment 1 



O.K. For all of you who frequent this blog I want to let you know what a great business opportunity Scentsy is. Scentsy has blessed my family immensely in the past 2 years and I have loved sharing Scentsy with others.

I have met great people, and made friendships with people I would not have had the opportunity to make if Scentsy wasn't part of my life.

The product is awesome, it brings happiness to others through scent and brings safety into homes where candles have been a huge safety risk.

If you would like to know more about the Scentsy opportunity let me know. I LOVE SCENTSY!

2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Scentsational.

Sassy said...

...and I love that you shared with me....they still smell just too yummy! I have it plugged into my wall and yesterday I actually caught a huge grasshopper in it...so it can also double as a bug catcher...who knew??? I do love it!