About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweetie


This cute pic was Easter Sunday, 2009. Mike is a father of 3 young men and they think the world of him. Mike will always be one of the boys.

Here is the man fishing in the Uinta mountains last summer, Mike loves the mountains, they are his second home.

I love this picture of my sweetie Mike. This was taken last June after Mike had finished The Squaw Peak 50 mile endurance run. What a great guy I am married to. He has taken such good care of me and our children. I love you Mike.

4 comments:

Carolee said...

but does he do laundry? I think poor Erin (do to the MD mystery) doesn't want to know "how great" Mike is. However, knowing Mike for the past 18 years, I would have to agree!! Your a lucky gal.

mountainrunnermike said...

Thanks for the shameless plug Carolee. And yes I do laundry. I just get the laundry piled up.
MRM

mountainrunnermike said...

Vickie,
you know that the reason I do the things I do is because I love you!!
MRM

Sassy said...

I love the picture of ALL you boys...that is a great pic!