About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Whole Wheat Pancakes




6 cups wheat flour
3 cups white flour
1 T. salt
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup Baking powder
1/2 cup wheat germ
Mix and store above ingredients

Whole Wheat Pancakes
2 1/4 cups whole wheat pancake mix
1 1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup oil
2 eggs separated
Add above ingredients and mix well including egg yolks. In a separate bowl whisk egg whites until white and frothy. Fold whites into pancake mix and proceed to make your yummy pancakes.

4 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Yum,Yum Hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Erin. said...

Looks yummy...my mother's day story will have to hold off until our next quilting bee...those involved (kim) reads my blog. I didn't want him to be publicly mortified....

Carolee said...

I hope these were made by the men in your life. You are supposed to be down and out of comm. for a while. hope you mend soon. I shall try that recipe, looks good.

Sassy said...

I love breakfast.........those sound de-lish! Hope you are feelin' like a new woman....