About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Flutterby Jelly Roll Quilt

Welcome to my Monday 'POST'!
I have had this Jelly Roll of Flutterby material staring at me for over a year. I love the colors in this line and I love all the bugs hidden in it. Lines are really catepillars, paisleys are snails, etc. I pieced this on Saturday night and quilted it on Memorial day and now jus the binding is left. Have a great Monday.

5 comments:

Erin. said...

Love it, Love it, Love it...and I'm jealous of your "skills", Vickie. You are one crafty momma....I'm looking forward to our next quilting bee.

Carolee said...

How do you "whip" one up so fast. She is beautiful. If you can't lift for a few weeks, you might as well quilt! Scrappin' on the 6th sounds fab to me. Then we have to have a bee and finish our runners. Then on to Quilts? Will Erin and I ever reach that level?

Ali the B. said...

amazing, just like you!!!

Sassy said...

{{{{{{{{{{{I ♥ IT!}}}}}}}}}}}}}} So beautiful! You are amazing...all of you girls...you totally amaze me!!!!

My verification word is

VEROCKIN...it fits....VICKIE ROCKS!!!

Annie said...

Gorgeous, Vickie!!! I love the colors. I'll say it again. I am SO envious of your talent.

XO