About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Family Rugby Day

Saturday was United family rugby day and I believe this is my husband's favorite day of the year. We had fun watching the boys play on the same team.

If you look closely for the man with the black scrum cap on with the ball, this is my sweetheart Mike playing rugby with United Alumni against the current A team. When Mike and I were dating I would watch him play rugby with United and I enjoy watching him now, I get a little sentemental.

This pic has all 3 of our sons playing together.

This is Mike's second favorite part of family rugby day - the Bratwurst.

Cotton in the scrum, he will be going to San Francisco this weekend to play in U.S.A. rugby tournament on the U-17 team.

We love rugby.

2 comments:

Carolee said...

Is scrum a nice thing? It sounds like an insult. You have a house full of testosterone sista! Got to love it.

Sassy said...

I love sons and sports and bratwurst....what better combination?????