About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Can I tell you?

Can I tell you how much I love these young men? I don't think I can express it on a blog. Court of Honor last night and I was a proud mom. We walked out of our church and this beautiful sunset was waiting for us. Have a great Monday.




3 comments:

mountainrunnermike said...

You have every reason to be proud. You have done a wonderful job raising them. Thank you for your email that put careers back into reality for me.
I will love U ALWAYS!!!!
MRM

Carolee said...

What handsome little (not so little) stinkers:-) You are a lucky gal

Sassy said...

what a lucky mama......and they as well are very lucky to have you....love the clouds...so beautiful!