About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jared

Tonight my nephew Jared came over to get a hair cut because tomorrow he is getting his Senior pictures taken. The last time I saw Jared was last April and I think he grew 6 inches and gained some muscle. He is such a handsome young man, especially with his new DO! I hope he has a great senior year.

2 comments:

Kenadee said...

That, is a mini Todd. I can see the family resemblance. He could be one of your boys. Holy smokes time flys.

Carolee said...

OK. I don't really know how that happened, but the comment above is obviously from me since Kenee has no idea who Todd is or Jared. Sorry.