About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Boys and Miranda





The Beautiful Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
Last month Mike's sister Pam and family flew to Utah to spend some time with us. We enjoyed our time together and I miss my sister Pam! Our boys had fun with their cousin Miranda and I wanted to share some pictures. If it seems that Miranda is posing in some of these pics, she is, she loves the camera.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute lil poser!! I miss you guys too. Can you send me more pics from the temple. Have fun in AZ.

sQuish8 said...

That lil' girl is so funny. I have so much fun taking her picture. You dont even have to tell her to pose. Just let her do her thing and keep hitting the button while trying to keep up with her.