About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jr. High School


Well, I sent my baby to Jr. High this morning. There were definitely mixed emotions in my heart as he jumped on his skateboard and left.
There will be no more recess stories to hear about, no more class programs to attend, guess I will have to sign up for the Pioneer Posse at the Jr. High and monitor the halls at lunch time to see my baby during the day.
There was a time when I would get a call at least once a week from a little boy at the elementary school - "Mom, I don't feel good can you come get me?" This was Justus, he wasn't really sick I think he just wanted to be with Mom. I am grateful for those 'sick days'.
He will do fine at Jr. High and I hope he will choose friends that are good friends, friends that he will have for the rest of his life.
What a handsome guy. I love you Justus.

3 comments:

Carolee said...

shut up! i can't believe he is in jr.high. life goes by fast, especially on a skateboard:)

Hezstone said...

Wow, so glad to know I can find comfort with you..Madi started too. Where is the time going? At least you blog it and take photos..what a concept!

Me said...

Hansome is right, Vickie!