About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bountiful Baskets this!

I love my sister. She lives in Phoenix.
Every other Saturday she picks up a 'Bountiful Basket' from a co-op for a scentsational price with vegetables, fruit, galore! This 'Bountiful Basket is a great deal for the people of the desert where fresh things are few and far between and she is so excited to tell me what she received in her basket.
Well sister, I had a dear neighbor bring me fresh picked raspberries last night which I made into raspberry jam and this morning I went out to my garden a picked my own bountiful basket.
BOUNTIFUL BASKET THIS SISTER!


5 comments:

Erin. said...

It's a beautiful sight, indeed. Way to go sister! As much as I dread the entire process of canning produce and jam, I do love the sight of it all stacked on the pantry shelf when it is done. Sometimes, I leave it on my counter for a few days, just to admire it. Salsa was a success. Dilly Beans today...

Unknown said...

mmmmm rasberry jam. my favorite on mikes biscuits.

Unknown said...

Um, Lori and I both snagged the "guacamole pack" from bountiful baskets, forgetting the fact that both our boys, and the twins will be gone this week :) You might consider coming to Phx this week-guacamole for breakast, lunch and dinner :)

Sassy said...

I ♥ ♥ ♥ raspberry jam......and what a beautiful bountiful basket of your own.....

Suzanne C said...

So jealous of the raspberries!!!