About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

All Three.


This morning all three of my gang went to school and Grandma Fitzsimmons goes back home to Pennsylvania, we will miss her and love her very much!

Don't you just want to squeeze these young men?

I can't believe how fast they grow, and how handsome they are!

Cotton, the girls are waiting at the school for you to arrive so they can get a hug!

Tristan, the girls are gonna be lovin' you from dusk to dawn!
Justus, what can I say, May the force be with you.

Oh yeah guys, please study hard and be a good example to those around you. Now I will go and clean your toilets and they will be clean and sparkly until 2:45 p.m. when you all return home. I love my gang!

P.S. I haven't got the hang of putting the correct comments under the corresponding photos, please bear with me. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Erin. said...

Those are some handsome young men you have there....I'm still hanging onto the idea that one of my pretty girls will snag one of your handsome men. I, too, shall have clean toilets after tomorrow. See you at the Bee....