About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Birdie Sling Baby Bag for Amber

My cute neighbor Amber is going to have her first sweet baby in just days. This Birdie Sling Baby bag shall be my shower gift to her. I think it turned out so cute! I have made one before and I must say the 2nd one is so much easier to assemble. I might be able to sew the third one in my sleep. I hope she likes it.

4 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

very cute my sister!!!!!!!

sQuish8 said...

That is so cute! Some how my list of blogs I follow got deleted and I just realized it. So thats why it may have seemed like I was MIA. sorry. Miss you, love Vj

Carolee said...

Love it! I must borrow that pattern friend. Thanks for the laughs tonight. We may not accomplish much but it sure is fun:)

Annie said...

Cute! You gals are way too talented! Love it, Vickie!