About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cody and Melissa

Now I have been home 14 hours and I am repacking my suitcase to attend the Shine in '09 Scentsy convention. There will be 27 consultants from my downline there and I am way excited to see them, alot of them I have only corresponded through email with. What a blast! Wish you were here Lori.

My nephew Cody married his sweetheart Melissa on the 8th of August and I was able to be in Phoenix for the wedding. Can I tell you I have not seen my nephew this happy for a very long time and I am excited to have Melissa for a niece. She is a cute, cute gal and they are so giddy together.
I spent alot of time with my sis and I wish we lived closer to one another. My sister took great care of my family and me while we were at her beautiful home. I spent time with my 3 nieces and my twin nephews too. They are each beautifu/handsome and amazing and all have bright futures ahead of them.
My niece Shawny has a sweet apartment that I got to see. I felt the Spirit of the Holy Ghost there as soon as I walked in. She has a knack for decorating and I can tell she loves making her house a home.
Oh yeah, the first night we were there we went to the Skye restaraunt where my niece Marci works to see Meigen my other niece perform in Idol in the Skye, Skye's version of American Idol. My brother in law Perry ordered the Seafood tower for an appetizer and I thought we would all have mercury poinsoning by the end of the evening. Marci broiled us delicious New York Strips and we enjoyed the evening. Who ordered the poo poo platter?

2 comments:

Erin. said...

sounds like you had a blast....have fun at convention!!

Carolee said...

Welcome back and off to more fun. Hope your gals enjoy the fun stuff you have prepared for them.