About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Salsa

I love this time of the year when veggies and fruit are abundant and I get to can them. Saturday evening I canned salsa. My Dad grows tomatoes, jalapenos and anaheim peppers for my mom and me to can. I picked up onions, garlic and hot wax peppers from Grant's Vineyard garden center. I enjoy cooking and canning, but most of all I love to look at the finished product and know my family will enjoy eating it.

4 comments:

Erin. said...

It's beatiful to look at and I'm sure yummy to eat. I will sample some, I hope. I was hoping to do some salsa myself....we'll see if I get around to it!!

Lori Villarreal said...

You think your better than me. They are gogeous

Carolee said...

m-m-m-m and a bag of chips (literally). You make me jealous.

Tanya said...

Now those are some gorgeous jars of salsa and I bet soooo very, very delicious! Please don't post the yummy things you bake, make and can unless you intend to share! :) I love you!!!!