About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Green Beans

My husband planted green beans for me this Spring because I love to can them. I like to add 1/2 t. salt, 1/2t. sugar and a splash of vinegar to each pint to give them just a teeny bit of zing! Boy, it sure is a sweaty job to pick these green giants. Come on over for Sunday dinner and I gaurantee it will include green beans.

4 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

They look so beautiful sister. Are you going to make some dilly beans?

Erin. said...

You're a woman of many talents, Ms. Fitz....I am truly jealous of your bounteous harvest.

Tanya said...

They look too pretty to eat!!

Candace said...

hey we did green beans too! and we are doing Apricot jam as we speak!!! I love it!! I am gonna try this Sweet and sour chicken you speak of! it sounds delish!! And your flowers are so cute! were they hard!??! for me I mean would they be hard for me!??!