About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Independence Day is a great holiday. Cotton will be marching in the Freedom Festival parade in Prove. He is going to play the Tuba this year for band. I giggled at this picture of him with the Tuba because it makes him look small and he is not a small guy.My sweet sister made me this Ann and Andy many years ago. I cherish them. They are proud to be Americans.

Hopefully we will snag a watermelon to celebrate with and see fireworks. I am grateful for my freedom and I am proud to be an American.
Happy Independence Day.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

We all missed you yesterday!!!!

Sassy said...

Raggedy Ann and Andy....are such favorites...my MIL made some for each of the grandchildren years and years ago.....I do have one of the kids'...that got left behind when they left home........thankfully...because they make me S M I L E!!!!