About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BOYS


Our youngest son Justus was ordained to a Deacon in our church last Sunday. My baby is turning into a young man!

Look at these 3 sweet boys. I remember Mike and I taking this picture for Christmas cards. We lived in our first home in Orem that was so teeny, but we loved it. Our boys were small then and we thought that house would fit our family forever.
10 years and two houses later I look back at this sweet picture and in my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined that those 3 sweet boys would turn out to be such GREAT BIG BOYS!

I love these three young men so much and they are so good to me. I am blessed and protected through these young men every day. How did I get so Lucky?

5 comments:

Erin. said...

Lucky, indeed....those three boys are going to give you some adorable grandbabies some day. Love the pic on the bunkbeds!

Carolee said...

So very sweet. They look like little angels all washed clean and in there p.j.'s. Now you're just hoping they do wash in the shower and pick up their clothes!! I think they are going to out grow Mike pretty soon strapping young men that they are.
Quilting B soon?

Lori Villarreal said...

Boy my nephews are so handsome I cant believe it. Very good photography sister.

Jackie said...

Wow ~ are they ever so handsome!!

Sassy said...

We are lucky girls...that have three sons....you have very handsome boys there my friend....and they look like awesome young men, probaBLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE AN AWESOME MOM!!!!!