About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Buried alive, argh!




My husband had this great summer project for him and the boys, to dig a hole to put the trampoline in. The oddest thing happened, when they got down about 2-3 feet there was a telephone line. Huh? Blue stakes my sweet husband, always call blue stakes before you dig. Then, a wonderful idea, let's bury T alive. You can see MaryJane and Wallace were a little confused and concerned. T loved every minute of it.

3 comments:

sQuish8 said...

Hope you didn't forget to water him. Wonder what kind of tree he will turn out to be? Weeping willow or mighty Oak? Yeah, definately a mighty oak.

Erva Fitzsimmons said...

I wondered how you got those boys to grow so big. Now I know your secret. Love ya Tristan

Sassy said...

I love the other two comments....that was exactly what I was thinkin' as well....are boys good fertilizer????? Maybe that is what happened to my gardens...I forgot to plant my sons.....