About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Justus is 12.


Justus, I love when you pretend like you are Steve Perry in concert, when you pull your pants way up and put on your too small t-shirt to be able to REALLY look like Steve in the old days. I love your hugs and the great job you do taking care of Huck the cat. I am so proud of how hard you have worked on memorizing the 13 articles of faith. You are a great son and I hope you have a Happy Birthday. Love, Mom

Happy Birthday Justus! Our baby is 12. He is a great kid and we are blessed to have him in our family.

2 comments:

sQuish8 said...

What a cool kid! All of your boys are so awesome. Give them Hugs from me and an extra big one for Justus's birthday.

Carolee said...

Happy Birthday Justus (I mean Pedro). 1460 days til you drive. Get your Eagle:)you handsome devil.