About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pedro, I mean Justus shaves




My sweet baby Justus shaved his Pedro mustache on Sunday. We were sitting in church and I looked at my 11 year-old son and his stache had doubled in volume overnight! Later in the evening Dad taught him how to shave like a man. I love my boys.

4 comments:

Erin. said...

Really? Is he THAT old yet? Argh, they grow up so fast! I relented last summer and let Abby start shaving her legs (I have to admit that she DID have terribly hariry legs!). Where does the time go? It was only a few years ago that those boys were out digging a giant trench in your back field in Vineyard...where's a good trench-less field when you need one? Jake needs Justus and we will be calling you soon!

Erin. said...

HAIRY, not hariry!

Carolee said...

Peaches, green beans, kiwi fruit, I think they all have more hair. But it sure does make them feel manly. J is growing fast!

Sassy said...

Look at those beautiful eyes on your Pedro....shaving? Wow and what one of mine would give if he had enough to shave...well he does have some but not thick...that is what he wishes for....kids sure grow up quick don't they? I love Carolee's comment!