About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Scentsy Summer Picnic

I can't begin to share with you what a great time I have had the past 2 1/2 years with my Scentsy business. As you can see from the pictures below I have met some great Scentsy consultants and their families. I have great friends because of Scentsy too. This picnic was DA BOMB. Thanks to everyone who came, Have a Scentsational Night!


Aubri came with her beautiful daughters.

We had the opportunity to meet Scentsy families from all parts of Northern Utah.

Andrea took time out of her busy schedule to drop by. I am so glad she came.

Tanya brought her man Alex the tree lover/power weight lifter and their cute kids.

Mike enjoyed everything on the menu thrice.

Fred and Melanie brought a to die for Strawberry cakey dessert.

Dannette and Carter loved the chicken.


Tristan brought his friend Austin and I think they had fun.

3 comments:

Erin. said...

I have a a hard time believing that Tristan doesn't have a good time where ever he goes....looks like a good time for all.

Tanya said...

Thanks for posting such a gorgeous picture of me...I'm really sooo much cuter in person!! We had a great time! Glad we were there... :)

Sassy said...

you always look like you enjoy everybit of life.....love it....plus you make everything smell better too.....I still love mine......thank you so much my friend...I think of you everytime I turn it on....hugs