About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House

Last weekend Mike, Tristan and I went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House at Daybreak, Utah. Mike's sister Pam and her husband Joe and their daughter Miranda flew in for the weekend and we started it by visiting the temple. I have great pics to share but I have to wait until my sweetie has time to burn them onto a disk to show you, I promise they will come.
The temple was breathtaking inside. The colors were beautiful. Funny thing, my favorite part was the chairs in the Bride's room. What a great opportunity to see this temple from the freeway at night time too, it reminds me of the Nauvoo temple and what I picture it as. From the freeway it is a ways away, but you can see it's shape in bright white lights and it is beautiful. I love the temple.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i can wait o see the pics either. send me a copy.

Sassy said...

How beautiful! When it says how temples will dot the earth....you are certainly seeing that come about right around you aren't you? Just gorgeous!

Candace said...

Hi!!! This is my new favorite Utah Temple!! I love the inside it is so unique and beautiful!! How are you!?!? I miss seeing you! Hows your sweet little fam!?!? Hows the healing going? all better now!?!?