About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's up Buttercup?

There is a new Scentsy Director in town and her name is Tanya Roylance. Tanya is a great gal, she wears quite a few hats - Wife, mom, Relief Society President, homemaker, comedian, Scentsy consultant and now she has earned the opportunity to lead her team of amazing Scentsy consultants as a Director. I am proud of Tanya, she is a natural when it comes to making others feel important and loved. She loves her husband and family so much it hurts, and she loves sharing Scentsy. I am blessed to know her and want to give her a great big congratulations on leading her Scentsy team. You go girl.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What's up Buttercup? Haven't been blog stocking for awhile and saw this post... "you a crazy lady, why you post this?!" ha ha

Love you tons!! Thanks for your support... I'm gonna make you proud!! :)