About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh my stars

Oh my stars this buggy barn quilt top is finally pieced together. Phew, finished it tonight and I have the backing and binding, just need the batting. This will go on my bed for Fall. This quilt started out as a bunch of fat quarters from Moda, the line is called Sonnet and I purchased it last fall on clearance for about $85. Can't wait to get it quilted.


4 comments:

Erin. said...

She's a beauty. I can't wait to see it all stipled and crinkly. You are so talented! I purchased my batting for mine yesterday and am excited to get it done!!

Carolee said...

So the bar has been raised. Clearly I am going to have to do a quilt (bigger than the baby quilt) if I'm going to stay in the guild. I'll get a sewin'. It looks like you can get a lot done when you don't have someone (me) asking you every 5 min. "how do you square up?" She is beautiful:)

Annie said...

Vickie, it is SO beautiful. I'm jealous!
Annie

Sassy said...

OH! My stinkin' stars.......love love love IT!!!!! YOU ARE DA BOMB BABY!