About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Snowmen


Have I told you I love snowmen? I collect a new one each year and display them in my home. They are happy little people with warm hearts and they are always waiting for new friends. Love you snowmen, don't go changin'

2 comments:

stephanie said...

i LOVE snowmen too!! those ones are adorable! so i had to come and check out your blog since you are becoming one of my new best friends and i can see why i like you...you are amazing...what dont you do~! thanks for all your help lately!!

Sassy said...

I collect snowmen too...but you have the really cute cool ones.....they are adorable! They make me smile! Just like you!