About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pink Duster

Today I am thankful for my pink duster. I purchased this to wear after surgery and I am still wearing it.
It is kind of a funny thing that I joke around with my sister and friends, my sweet pink duster. My sister and I will often say in a phone conversation, "Can I wear my duster?" (to a restaraunt,etc.)
Anyway, hats off to my duster, love you so much friend and am so thankful for you!

6 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Are you in your Duster still?

Erin. said...

Love it. Wish I had one. Maybe I'll have to make one at a sewing bee sometime....

Carolee said...

Good Glory, what could that woman on the front of the pattern be thinking about...what to make for dinner? Duster? My grandma called it a house coat. Didn't Maude make that popular in the 70's?

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy said...

I think my mom had that same pattern...and she still calls all of her housecoats dusters....I love the old days!

Annie said...

My mom always wanted the longer, "sexier" version, which she called lounging pajamas.

THAT'S hot.