About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Today I am thankful for this edge joining foot. I received this in a gift package with my elna machine and never thought twice about it. This week instead of looking past it this week when I saw it I took the challenge of finding out what it was and what to use it for. It is mostly used to join lace together, but you can also use it to stitch in the ditch when quilting. The black guide down the middle is used to put two pieces of material together with a zig zag stitch, when quilting you can use this guide to help you stitch in the ditch and stay exactly in the ditch! Love it! Used this on a baby quilt for my friend's sweet baby Ruthie and it worked like a charm!

No comments: