About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Count your blessings 2009 remix

It is that time of year again to be thankful. I am thankful every day for all I am blessed with or blessed to endure ; ) I shall blog each day in November about what I am thankful for.
Today I am thankful for Lion House buttermints. I have a small tub of these in my office that I forget are there, but when I happen on them it is such a joy to pop one into my mouth and feel it melting on my tongue with the sweet buttery taste a true blessing to my mouth. Enough of that. Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: