About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Caramel Apples

One horn, one eye flying purple people eater caramel apple
I want my mummy caramel apple


Young Frankenstein caramel apple
(Alone, BAD - Friends, GOOD)
Purchased these fine treats for my boys in Idaho last week.




4 comments:

Me said...

Adorable and creative- all in one! Hope your caramel doesn't require a chain saw for cutting like mine did! HA!

Annie said...

SO cute, Vickie!! I wish I could lick one right now. Fugget about the apple part! :)

XOXO

Sassy said...

Those are the cutest caramel apples I have ever seen.....

sQuish8 said...

Those are awesome!