About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, October 9, 2009

If the hat fits

Last night was the 2nd annual "If the Hat Fits" team meeting. Can I tell you that the Caramel apples were a hit and I loved seeing team members in their hats.Tanya and I cackling together.
Dannette, taking a break from casting spells.
These three showed off their new brooms.
Maren and I sharing recipes that contain eye of newt.
Brandy, wishing she was at home with her worlock.

4 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

How fun!!! I wanna wear a hat!

Tanya said...

Fun pictures! What was up with those two witches that showed up a 1/2 hour late.... how rude!! :)

Carolee said...

is that your kitchen? JK I think you know what I mean. Do I hear an Echo? Two things. Yay! for Cotton and witches are the new bitches. You go girl(s)!!

Sassy said...

How stinkin' fun......