About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Homecoming

Our oldest son Cotton took this cutie to Homecoming. They had a fun time with the group they went with. I love seeing my children have fun with their 'experiences' of growing up. What a great kiddo.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, they look so nice! You selected a lovely corsage, Vickie! :)

Carolee said...

They look positively wholesome!! I love that a girl can look beautiful and modest. Good choice Cotton, and you look marvelous!

Erin. said...

What a handsome young man you have there....I can't wait for the bee.

Me said...

AWWWWW! I can definitely see some of you in him! ;)

Candace said...

our homecoming was never that formaL I wish it would have been! Me and Brandon went to homecoming! whoo!! she may be around for a while?!!? :) miss you!!

Sassy said...

you produce cute kids......he is one handsome dude.....Brody's Homecoming is this week......love this time in their life as well....