About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Friday, October 9, 2009

It is official. Cotton has his driver's license. He took the blazer to band and work yesterday and as he drove off I waited to see the uncontrollable smile on his face that we all had the first time we drove a car with no parents in the passenger's seat. Sure enough, as soon as he started to reverse out of the driveway I saw a smirk and then a full on smile beaming from his mug.

3 comments:

sQuish8 said...

OOOOOhhhhhh I love the new layout Vickie! Give Cotton my congrats and rest of the fam my love.

Erin. said...

I can't believe it! Cotton, you make me feel so old....wasn't it just yesterday that you were pedaling your bike to school?? Be safe!

Joan said...

I love your blog, Vickie! I have a photo of Melodie like that! They grow up way too fast!