About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I believe in Spring

My husband and sons attended the Priesthood session of conference last weekend and I asked Mike who spoke?, he answered "President Uchtdorf" (whom I have a crush on, that is a totally innocent, school girl crush and not something pertinent to this post, but I just felt so giddy typing his name I had to share)I asked what stuck out from President Uchtdorf's talk, and he told me that Uchtdorf shared this sentence, when he spoke about the hard times we may be going through - "I believe in Spring". I loved this sentence, and it gave me so much hope for what lies ahead.

4 comments:

Carolee said...

yeah, you like spring...but the truth is you just wanted to say "Uchtdorf" you giddy school girl:)

Me said...

I, too, believe in Spring!

Laura Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Johnson said...

I agree with you about President Uchtdorf. He is such a handsome man.;-)