About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yo Yo ville quilt

This quilt is called yo yo ville by bunny hill designs, using of course Simple Abundance fabric line. Love it! Yo yos everywhere, and I thind the houses are adorable. Would you like to do this with me?

2 comments:

Erin. said...

I can'r wait to see you get started on it! I'm hoping you girls are up for a quilting bee soon...I'm going through withdrawls....

Candace said...

How do you find all this time my friend! You have more energy than me I guess. Your just amazing! If I made every quilt I liked I would have to swim through my house of quilts! and I would have no time for my children. priorities right?! Love ya!