About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Simple abundance

This fabric line makes me so incredibly happy I want to scream from the mountain tops, "Simple Abundance, Simple Abundance!". Carolee, Erin and I had a quilting Bee yesterday during the priesthood session of conference and we took a fieldtrip to 3 different quilt shops. Simple abundance was everywhere. I had purchased a charm pack a couple weeks ago and now the yardage is available. If you love fabric, I suggest you pick up Simple Abundance. Peace




2 comments:

Carolee said...

B. E. A. Utiful. I have got to grab some for myself too. Thanks for hosting. It was once again the highlight of my week:)

Unknown said...

Hi,

You've got a really nice weblog. To grow to be a effective human being the simple thing is to have positive thinking. Take pleasure in Sky Rocketing Achievements with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Grow Positive Thinking So It is possible to Remove Anxiety From your Life, Raise Your Self-Confidence and Program Your self For Lifetime Achievements!