About Me

My photo
United States
Wife of Mountain Runner Mike,mother of Cotton, Tristan, and Justus. Lover of family and friends. SuperStar Director of an awesome Scentsy team. I can bake a beautiful loaf of bread, and love making my house a home. Come and sit a while.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

This year we are staying home for Thanksgiving. No 12 hour drive to Phoenix to share Thanksgiving with the Villarreals. We will be having my parents come over the river and through the woods to share Thanksgiving with us.



This is a picture of me and my niece Shawny at Thanksgiving last year.

This is a picture of me, my sister Lori and my nieces Marci and Meigen at Thanksgiving 2 years ago.


Can you see the daisies I machine quilted on this cutie patootie? so fun to do!




Today I am thankful for Moda's Gobble, Gobble. I made this little table topper with Gobble, Gobble and it brings me a smile every time I look at it. Happy Thanksgiving to all.



1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh, man. So that means no scrapbooking with us on Saturday night, huh? :(

LOVE the daisies stitched in the quilt. SO darling...